Secrets of the Temblar
Countries of Ealthiros
Below is a list of the major countries of Ealthiros, with a brief description of each. Follow the link for a more detailed look at each nation.
Nations of Western Ealthiros
- Falantir: Traditional monarchy, mostly human population, where our heroes begin.
- Stugeinos: Largest country in Ealthiros, empire of subjugated nations, theocracy ruled by an Emperor who is also their religious leader, monotheistic.
- Troilos: Forested kingdom, mixed human/elf/eladrin population, numerous fey crossings.
- Aquinos: Traditional monarchy, river kingdom, human/gnome population, ally of Falantir.
- Dekeiros: Tribal, plains culture, mixed human/halfling population, ally of Falantir.
- Giriphon: Island nation of psionically infused humans, githzerai, gnomes, and kalashtar, possesses a strong hatred of all things related to The Temblar.
- Orzz: Asian country with an Aztec-like feel, mostly human population.
- Dakkisi: Asian country with a medieval China feel, mostly human population, some dragonborns.
- Garundel: Asian naval power with a mixed human/dragonborn population.
- Yi Tuan: Jungle nation inhabited by the yuan-ti.
Elves and Dwarves
- Elven Communities: Mostly in the forests of Ealthiros, but also in the seas and deserts.
- Dwarven Communities: Mostly in the mountains of Ealthiros.
- The Shroud: Dark wasteland filled with shadows, the result of some sort of apocalypse involving Temblar artifacts, rumored to be inhabited by demons.
- El-Anare: Region of canyons and mesas and ruined cities inhabited by shardminds.
- The Wild Lands: The lands not colonized by humans. Monstrous races, giants, and other creatures dwell here.
- The Al-Havra: Barren desert region that inhibits travel between the western and eastern halves of the continent.